Research and services Infrastructure
- Water Quality Testing Laboratory (WQTL): For testing the possible chemical and biological contamination of drinking water.
- Energy Efficiency and Auditing Laboratory (EEAL): For energy auditing in households and commercial buildings.
- Solar Energy Testing Laboratory (SETL): For testing the performance of the solar domestic hot water systems, collectors, storage and complete SDHW systems.
- Air Pollution Testing Laboratory (APTL): Portable air sampling and testing instruments for measuring concentration of more than 10 gasesanywhere. The APTL is equipped with GPS system for identifying coordinates when testing outdoors.
- Weather Station: The WS is a professional station for continuous recording of meteorological variables.